The utilization for this site herein is governed by the policies set forth by Think Toner, Inc. and Pathfinder Ribbon & Toner Co. and your use of this site indicates that (you or yours) have read and understand these terms and conditions and Policy Procedures and are bound to these terms and conditions and comply with all applicable laws and regulations set forth by United States and International Laws and regulations.
PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- Think Toner, Inc. reserves the right to make changes to this site and these terms and conditions and policy procedures at any time. All title, ownership rights and intellectual property shall remain in Think Toner, Inc. and/or its suppliers; if need be, that this site, Think Toner, Inc. is owned and operated by Think Toner, Inc. dba: Pathfinder Ribbon & Toner Co., ThinkToner.Com, and John Bourne.
- ThinkToner.Com…Think Toner Inc. dba: Pathfinder Ribbon & Toner Co., and John Bourne are trademarks of Think Toner, Inc.
- Think Toner, Inc. provides the highest quality products and are guaranteed against defects for 30 days from the date of invoice.
- Think Toner, Inc. does not warrant that your utilization of the internet site will be uninterrupted, requests delivered or even the operation of said site will be error free. Moreover, the security of any form implemented by ThinkToner.Com may have inherent limitations. THINK TONER, INC IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR YOU OR YOUR DATA WHETHER ON THINKTONER.COM or passed over to PAYPAL for processing, OR YOU/YOUR OWN ISP or SERVER.
- ThinkToner.Com internet site and its contents are provided AS IS and Think Toner, Inc. makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site, its content or any products OR ANY OTHER SITE. Think Toner, Inc. hereby expressly disclaims all warranties, either express or suitable condition or translation for a particular purpose, or noninfringement.
- THIS DISCLAIMER BY THINK TONER INC. IN NO WAY AFFECTS THE MANUFACTURER WARRANTY, IF ANY, WHICH SHALL BE PASSED ON TO YOU. IN ADDITION, THINKTONER.COM IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY RESEMBLENCE OF TRANSLATION OF/OR FOR ANY OTHER BE PASSED ON TO YOU EITHER.
- You or your, direct or indirectly, will be responsible for all use of your accounts and maintaining of your account information and the confidentiality of said account information. We here at Think Toner, Inc. dissuade such sharing of account information and such sharing of any form of account information shall be wholeheartedly at you or your own risk.
- In the event UNAUTHORIZED charges appear on your credit card through no fault of your own and which charges your credit card company hold you responsible, THINK TONER, INC. will abide by all the terms and conditions set forth by the credit card association involved.
- SALES TAX: According to United States of America Laws and Regulations, applying a sales tax on your orders must be applied to all addresses in California, that a stipulation must be required on your invoice stating that the addressee/consignee in responsible for all user taxes which include their own state/commonwealth sales tax, if and when necessary.
- WARRANTY: THINK TONER, INC. warrants each and every Toner, laser cartridge and ribbon regardless of being OEM, remanufactured, generic or compatible to be free of any defects. We ensure a level of professional performance in all our products. That said, manufacturers whether they are OEM, remanufacturers or from generic manufacturers have been studied for quality control for over five (5) years by Pathfinder Ribbon & Toner Co. before they were allowed to be part of THINK TONER, INC. ONLY THOSE OEM, and remanufacturers WHO HAVE PASSED Think Toner, Inc. quality control inspectors have been allowed to be sold on this internet site. TO QUALIFY FOR THINKTONER.COM: AN OEM AND REMANUFACTURER MUST HAVE A 1% DEFECT RATE or less. THIS MEANS THAT 1 OUT OF 100 MAY BE DEFECTIVE. Please Note: PAGE YIELD OR SHELF LIFE IS BASED ON APPROXIMATION ONLY. We will not be liable if you ordered the wrong product and that any non-defective items/products that have been opened are not eligible for return unless it is defective. The factory sealed product, when returned, is eligible for credit only.
- The Think Toner, Inc. guarantee on all products on our internet site, Think Toner, Inc. must first be contacted either by email or on our toll-free Number 1-877-Laserjet or by our regular local number 1-310-558-3535 that you have a defect. Once it has been determined that indeed a defect has originated, AN RMA NUMBER must be authorized to you. Without an RMA number the guarantee is null and void.
- REMANUFACTURED WITH ONE TIME USED DRUMS: after an RMA number has been authorized for exchange you will be responsible for returning to us, the defected toner usually be it by UPS or U.S. Mail System. Once we have received the RMA defect, we will re-send to you at our expense, the exchange of said “One time Used drum toner”.
- REMANUFACTURED WITH NEW DRUM: an RMA label should be inside the box with the toner you received. PLEASE NOTE: the label must be placed on the box of the defected toner and given to UPS to be sent back for an exchange. If for any reason you may have misplaced the RMA label for return purposes freight charges will be applied to your account. PLEASE do not lose the RMA label until you are sure that the toner is operating to your full satisfaction.
- If any individual who refuses delivery of a shipment that was properly ordered will be charged a 15% restocking fee and all shipping fees are non-refundable. A 3-3.5% charge may be added on certain orders as the CC Charge..(Cartridge carrying Charge) which means because of the order the size and of the order and its destination a small charge of about 3% may at certain times be charged to ThinkToner.Com by the manufacturers and/or distributors…which must be forwarded to the end receiver.
- SHIPPING COSTS: orders shipped within 24 hours. We ship via UPS FOR ALL ORDERS WITHIN THE CONTIGUOUS 48 STATES AND ONLY. UPS orders are designed to arrive at all destinations between 1-7 days of shipment. TRACKING NUMBERS are attached to your Purchase Order/Invoice and all prices are in U.S. dollars. ALL International and Canadian customers will be responsible for any customs, duties, or any VIT taxes applied by that country. If any at all. PACKAGING: All items are shipped in quality packaging. We here at ThinkToner.Com realize how important and critical laser toners, cartridges, inkjets, and ribbons are and make every attempt to ship these items to you safely.