|Edit My Account | View Shopping Cart | Login|
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
- Q: HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO SHIP? A: $85.00 USD and over usually FREE (excepting orders for paper); under that an $8.00 USD flat fee for ground shipping per shipment via UPS in the Continental USA. Normal delivery time is 1-4 working days. Your shipment may originate from more than one place, in any case you will be given a tracking number per shipment either by E-mail, Fax, or by phone, whichever you prefer. If your shipment qualifies as bulk shipping the size, weight, quantity and dimensions will indicate the actual cost. Most shipments fitting into one box or normal size box should cost only $8.00 USD.
- Q: HOW DO I RETURN A DEFECTIVE CARTRIDGE? A: Please locate and read our TERMS AND CONDITONS AND POLICY PROCEDURES section. Basically, you must obtained an RMA number first in order to facilitate your problem easily and swiftly or please call us, we will help.
- Q: WHAT IS LIFE EXPECTANCE OF A TONER CARTRIDGE? A: Depending on the geographic location, room temperature and humidity levels the life expectance of a cartridge can be anywhere from 17-30 months long. NOTE: KEEP TONERS AND INKJETS IN A COOL DRY PLACE.
- Q: WHAT IS AN O.E.M. CATRIDGE? A: O.E.M. means, Original Equipment Manufacturer in other words it's a genuine toner, inkjet or ribbon directly made by its manufacturer and labeled by the manufacturer, i.e. Epson, Hewlett Packard, Canon, etc.
- Q: WHAT IS A COMPATIBLE CARTRIDGE? A: According to research there are two types of compatibles. The first kind is a compatible toner cartridge made by a good manufacturer like Xerox or Canon, the cartridge is new but it fits into IE: a Hewlett Packard or Lexmark machine. The difference being that the cartridge is usually cheaper than the OEM. The second kind of compatible can on occasion contain recycled plastic but all other components are new and usually sold cheaper than OEM.
- Q: WHAT IS A "NEW DRUM" REMANUFACTURED CARTRIDGE? A: A recycled OEM toner cartridge made for OEM specifications. Replacing all or most parts with new parts and components from screws to springs to drums and tubes a re-coating process takes place and Quality Control testing is applied before any THINKTONER, INC. toner is sent out. PLEASE NOTE: ALL THINKTONER, INC. TONERS AND INKJETS ARE 100% GUARANTEED.
- Q: WHAT IS A "ONETIME USED DRUM" TONER? This is a one time toner cartridge that has been inspected by quality control and tested to be as good as it gets. ThinkToner.Com gives our "ONETIME USED" toners a 100% warranty.
- Q: WHAT IS A GENERIC? A: There are a number of small, let's say "Momma and Poppa" companies out there doing a professional job at re-creating the original Inkjet or Cartridge by following the specifications carefully. THINKTONER, INC. has had over five years to test these companies and only those products who have had a 1% defect ratio are allowed to be represented by THINKTONER, INC. and again PLEASE NOTE: ALL THINKTONER, INC. TONERS AND INKJETS ARE 100% GUARANTEED.
- Q: WHAT IS THE ADVANTAGE OF A COMPATIBLE, REMANUFACTURED OR GENERIC PRODUCT? A: Saving you money. When a generic or reman can cost up to 70% less and still do the professional job the advantage is SAVINGS.
- Q: WHAT IS MICR TONER? A: MICR stands for "Magnetic Ink Character Recognition" and is used to describe the numbers and symbols located at the bottom of checks and the chemistry behind this type of toner allows the technology to analyze these numbers and symbols.
- Q: WHAT IF I AM NOT HAPPY WITH MY PURCHASE, CAN I SEND IT BACK? A: As long as the seal has not been broken and the box not opened all you need to do is E-mail us or call us (1-877-LASERJET for instructions on returning the cartridge to us).
- SPECIAL NOTE: The Quality of Goods from China have been a growing concern with the US Market. after 5 years of testing the China made toners we at Think Toner have discovered a Remanufacturer who has finally been found to have a 1% defect ratio...The only percentage allowed by Think Toner.